St. John’s Jewelers is Ellicott City’s oldest jeweler and has been voted Howard County’s finest for many years. St. John’s Jewelers has an in-house gemologist and jeweler and as one of Howard County’s most trusted jewelers we promise you quality craftsmanship.
St. John’s Jewelers is committed to continually exceeding client expectations by offering an array of services and benefits. Almost all repair work is completed in-house by our experienced and knowledgeable jeweler. As a full service jeweler, we cover all repairs –
- Free inspection and estimates
- Repair or replace broken or missing prongs
- Re-mount your diamonds
- Ring re-sizing
- Solder and repair your jewelry
- Re-string your pearl or bead necklaces
- Replace watch batteries
- Same day repairs (Mon, Wed, Fri)
St. John’s Jewelers can provide you with appraisals for all insurance, estate and resale purposes. Engagement rings, diamonds, and fine jewelry are both financial and emotional investments, and St. John’s Jewelers recommends insurance coverage in case of damage, theft or loss. Call and make an appointment at 410-465-7770.
- Same day appraisals with appointment – $50.00
- All purchases from St. John’s Jewelers receive ongoing free appraisals
- Certified by a graduate gemologist
If you can dream it, then we can design it. St. John’s Jewelers’ President, Linda Miller, is a second-generation owner and gemologist and utilizes her family’s history and knowledge in combination with advanced education to ensure the most rewarding service and craftsmanship.
- Detailed advice on materials and design
- Remounts and redesigns of your favorite jewelry
- One-of-a-kind, memorable and meaningful
Cash for Gold
We pay cash for your unwanted gold, silver, and diamonds. It doesn’t matter if it’s old, broken, or mismatched. We do business with the seller’s best interests in mind, making sure that you receive the very best price.
- We buy gold, sterling silver, and diamonds in any condition
- Quick and no obligation appraisal
- Receive immediate payment